June 26, 2010

New GoseiWonder Pic

Hello. I want to introduce myself. I'm EuroRyuu, perhaps you know me as a CSTOYS Chat Member. But I like to bring you the latest news in the Toku World. As my first post, I will like to bring you this new picture of GoseiWonder, the Mecha that will appear in the next movie:



































As you can see, this new mecha is like a remold of GoseiDragon, but with some differences. His tail will transform in an axe, that will be its weapon. Also this mecha will include 5 new Headders: GoseiBird, GoseiDolphin, GoseiAlligattor, GoseiElephant and GoseiBeetle(names unconfirmed). It will replace GoseiDragon in the Gattai.

Well thanks for read my post=)
EuroRyuu.

Let's rock it!

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.