June 28, 2010

Some animes that I like....

So some of my favorite themed animes are Music, Action, adventure, comedy and fighting. One of my favorite amine is K-ON! and K-ON!!you can difference it by looking at the exclamation point... Anyway overall it's about Music and Comedy, it's quite funny and the characters are quite cute... This is 3rd but the 4th is..... Naruto Shippuden Since I don't watch much of it now... so on to 2th, and it goes to...... Bleach!!! it's fighting, comedy and adventure-ish, it's cool, it is violent but amazing to watch, I recommend to watch this and K-ON! and K-ON!!. anyway, heres my Highly recommended anime, it may be short but its great, just, perfect. So the 1st for my anime chart list is...... Angel Beats! it's just amazing, it's about a little Music, fighting, comedy action it's about people who die but has unfinished stuff to do on earth and is being 'wondered' to a battlefront place called 'Afterlife Battlefront' or a later ver. called 'like hell I am dead Battlefront' then changed back to the original one as it seems normal and short. I won't spoil anything so you guys have to watch it to know it. Watch it once a week as it's only 13 episodes

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.