June 27, 2010

The Weekly Round Up

click to zoom
Here we go again time to round up all our articles of the week and I must say a lot has happened. Kamen Rider OOO confirmations rose up and some news on some shows. CSToys received many new items in large quantities and will most likely be up very soon. On the side note the poll will be ending at 10 am JST so get those votes in before it is over. Once it ends we will bring together the results and give you who won this song battle. We will also add a new poll for you to vote on once more. We would like to also give a warm welcome to a few new add ons to the team, Euroryuu, Darkon and Icedragon. If you haven't noticed CSToys Blog will be expanding our articles into a bit of the world of anime and more on American Sentai (Power Rangers). So I'd like to ask one of our reporters to cover the latest for the new 2011 Power Rangers, if your not on the team send us a an email if you'd like to do the job. Lastly for the new week I will be out on vacation with my parents, family members and friends, so I would like to ask the team to post the latest in place of me this week. I will still be in and out posting here and there, but probably once a day or less, it all depends. Now lets go into the round up!



Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.