July 1, 2010

Doyle's Discussions!

Hey guys Friday July 2nd 2010 starting at 10:00-10:30am JPT, I'll be holding the promotional episode of Doyle's Discussions! A new show on Ustream to discuss Tokusatsu, Anime, and anything the chat feels like will debut. The 1st true episode will then be on the upcoming Sunday 10:00-10:30am JPT, with a possible special guest appearance by CS Toy's Mr. S! The shows will be planned from time to time on certain weekly subjects, and once in awhile there'll be a co-host or guest interview. Since it's still a brand new idea I don't expect too much from it, but I hope it turns out to be an amazing experience for both me and the viewers.

~Please understand I had just got out of the shower when I decided to film this~
Here's the actual link to the show~ http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wheelchair21

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.