July 18, 2010

More Kamen Rider Toys! the International Toy Festival! 2010

The treasures for all Kamen Rider W fans!! All the DX gaia memories was displayed during the Interational Festival 2010! If I was there, I might steal it.. XD
JUST KIDDING!~~
XD



On 1 of the Display at the festival, there's some special items, which is why it is blurred. If it's not blurred, most of you will probably be screaming. Like, OMG!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!~~
And, I bet that some of my know what it is already. ^_^ hehehee!~
They also got really nice displays for the kamen rider suit! So, the fans are enjoying looking at the details of the suit.
Anybody love mask collections?? Here's the full collection for Kamen Rider Double Mask collection series. The exclusive ones there are Kamen Rider Joker, Double CycloneCyclone form, and Double JokerJoker form.
S.I.C Stronger and S.I.C Tackle is Coming soon. It is said to have L.E.D in it to make the chest crest(the Big S on the chest) and the eyes to light up. I'm looking forward for someone to review it(but not planning to buy it).
Some upcoming resell S.I.C figures. The Faiz and Autovajin S.I.C Kiwamii Tamashii Figures are all gonna be out soon. But I'm not really sure when, probably by end of this month.
S.I.C Kiwami Tamashii Figure Kamen Rider Blade Emperor Form will be release in the future. Maybe in September or August.
The Gem of the The International Toy Festival! SHFiguart Kamen Rider Joker. Most people would most likely get it if the buyer is a really hardcore SHFiguart Collector, or they would be after that cool stand that it came with, or another W hardcore fan. I personally don't really plan to get it.
SHFiguart Nazca Dopant was displayed among the Corners of the festival. It seems that it has a really nicely done details on it. But sadly, it's an Exclusive. T^T Which means, you only can get it in a limited amount or time.

So, that's all.
Source: Amiamiblog

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.