July 11, 2010

No Ron Wasserman for Power Rangers 2011

Earlier today in a post at RangerBoard, Ron Wasserman said this:

Hello Everyone,

Well I just heard from Jonathan Tzachor that they have someone else doing the music for Saban's new Power Rangers and I will not be involved in any capacity.

So, after so many years of involvement with the show, I think it's best to put it in my past, be happy for all the great years I was involved with it and just let it go.

I sincerely wish big success and a long run for all who will be involved with the new production.

To the PR fans - Thanks so much for always making me feel so appreciated for my work on the show.

Over and out!

Best,

Ron Wasserman

PS - I'll still be at Morphicon on Saturday August 28th. So see some of you there!

ronw.com




So while this is disappointing, it doesn't necessarily mean the show will be bad, so keep the optimism. If you're somehow unfamiliar with Ron, here's a few videos of his PR works.





Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.