July 18, 2010

TFCon 2010 Photo Reel


Due to technical difficulties, I was not able to record any video in any way possible. So, I decided to take as many pictures as I can of all the insanity that was in the Doubletree Hotel in Toronto. So to start the TFCon 2010 photo reel, I will show the guests that appeared at this year's Canadian Transformers Convention:


Derrick J. Watt: Art Director/ Character Designer for Transformers Animated,



David Kaye: Voice Actor (Megatron: Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Transformers Armada, Transformers Energon, Transformers Cybertron) (Optimus Prime: Transformers Animated),




and Mark Ryan: Voice Actor (Bumblebee, Jetfire: Transformers, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen).

The Dealer's Room was insane this year! There were Transformers from the far reaches of yesterday, to recent figures from the movies and beyond. There was also video games, and many surprises that I encountered while at this amazing convention:



Many G1 Transformers around Omega Supreme in his early years.


Great, now I really need a drink of Pepsi.


If this was alot less, I would definitely have bought this.


Look at all of these Super Nintendo games. You can see legendary classics like Super Mario World, and...Ultraman?
There was also alot of great costumes that I encountered. They were so great, and they must have been hard to make.


From left to right: Blackarachnia, Sari, an Insecticon, and another Sari.
The best one I saw was this:



Every box has a surprise. Since it was a Transformers Convention, I would say he was "More than meets the Eye".


Say hello to Boxtron! He tells you to stay away from drugs.
So, overall I think this was an epic convention. I thought it was awsome. I recommend to go check out next year's TFCon in 2011. This is Shinken004 signing off from TFCon 2010.

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.