July 5, 2010

The Weekly Round Up

Another week has passed and the team did a spectacular job posting the latest news while I was away, maybe I should be away more often... Anyway just to let you guys know I was just touring around with family and celebrated a whole bunch of things. Now that that is over and I am back to work, but I will be on and off the blog this week finishing a project with Strikees, the CSToys Forum Administrator/Owner. I hope to get it done this week. In other news I got a Macbook and I lost some fonts I used for some of the banners and I had to substitute them with a different one. I'm still doing upgrades to blog so if you notice some bug, don't mind it or if it doesn't go away let me know. Lastly we will be increasing the amount of featured articles and we'll be preparing for a major event in a couple of months. So stayed tuned. Now on to the weekly round up!

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.