September 23, 2010

Candy Toy Report ~September Edition~



Hello Everybody! okniwy here!


Man last week I was rather sick, which is a problem because Bandai Candy Toy updated on the 17th... Well, I'm back up to snuff, but I swear I'm still not thinking straight.
I mean, why would Bandai make what I'm about to show you, just after the jump?


Pokemon Medal Collection: Best Wishes!
Price: ¥105 after tax
Release: Late October
Pokemon Medals? No. No no no. These are not O Medals. But, there are chase golden versions of each one...


Minipla Tensou Gattai Goseiultimate
Price: ¥315 after tax
Release: Late October
 Okay, this is actually par for the course for me.
  • Goseiultimate part A (upper body)
  • Goseiultimate part B (lower body)
  • Golden parts (Miracle Headders, Headder joints, Weapon(?))
All put together, this Minipla scale Goseiultimate stands 150mm tall!


EVANGELION: Welcome to NERV Base!
Price: ¥473 after tax
Release: Late October
 ... What. Wait, what? This? I'm loosing it. I must still be sick. There is nothing that I can think of to trump this...


Evangelion Cake (NERV Cake)
Price: ¥3990 after tax
Release: Late November
...
...
...
No.

Well, keep giving your candy toy points. I'll be not crazy next week. Hopefully.
This is okniwy,
Goodbye Everybody!

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.