September 18, 2010

New DVD Spotlights with Wheelz

So the other night I re-started DVD Spotlight reviews and ironically KO brought up the Kaiju I was reviewing; King Kong, so because that was brought up in the chat I just felt like sharing my review on the King Kong movies. These King Kong movies are Toho's King Kong vs Godzilla and King Kong Escapes. Along with that review I just uploaded today Ghidorah the Three-Headed Monster, another one of Toho's classics. This movie consisted of Toho's finest Kaiju at the time; Godzilla, Rodan and Mothra with the newest monster at the time Ghidorah! Within the upcoming week I plan to review more Godzilla movies along with many of the DBZ movies, some of which are my favorite DBZ movies ever made!




To start off this new installment of DVD Spotlight, I choose to do a King Kong Double Feature. This double feature is Toho's only movies to feature the eighth wonder of the world, legally! Both of these movies are practically made for just entertainment values. In the first film it was America vs Japan, Icon vs Icon and the second movie was Kong vs MechaKong! Both movies have good points and really bad points to them. I don't hate them, because these two movies were apart of my childhood and was the start of my fanhood for Godzilla.




From the Toho Master Collection it's Ghidorah the Three-Headed Monster! This installment in the Godzilla saga brought together Toho's Top Monsters for the first time. Godzilla, Rodan and Mothra, but they weren't alone they were joined by Ghidorah! Ghidorah the space monster would then follow to be one of Toho's most reoccuring villainous monster to appear in the Godzilla Saga. The movie has many of Eiji's best use of special effects, because of that it's one of my current most played DVDs!

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.