October 2, 2010

New Toy Reviewer!

Hello fellow Tokusatsu fans, I’m the new guy in the crew. My name is Zeron Xepher and I’ll be one of CStoysblog's video reviewers. My main focus will be Kamen Rider belts and add-ons. I’ll be giving a deep look at the belts and giving them scores on certain areas such as the painting, build accuracy/design, durability, sounds, lights, and overall grade. 

Since I have already posted some of my videos on Youtube without the new grading score, my future videos will follow the new CStoyblog grading system (sounds cool right?).

Please tell me what you think such as, my casting voice, my camera, how well I perform and how well I know my information since I love feedback!

Here is my latest video (very sorry how late I am on doing Den-O DX belt).




Note: Best to watch it in HD if you can. 

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.