August 18, 2010

New Images for Capsule Toy Gaia Memories Volume 5!!

This is what the previous scans look like, the new stuff in the image above is just the DOUBLE memory, Momo and Decadejust seem to look like the previous edition. The only mystery thing is that we dunno the gaia memories of #2, #3, #4, and #5. So, I was digging for more infos on this , I found a clearer scan on this vol5 gaia memories!


WOW!! Now that I see it, OOO/Ozu Memory is so unique. That include momo too! In the image above, we can see that Volume 5 consist of OOO/Ozu Memory, Double/W Memory, Phillip and Shoutaro Memory, Eternal Memory, T2 Joker Memory, Decade Memory and Momotaros Memory!
Let's have a close-up with OOO/Ozu Memory,
OOO or Ozu Memory has the rider's theme colour. I wonder what sound it produce?? We'll have to wait and see. I'm not so sure of the release date, but I guarantee that Gaia Memory Collectors are so gonna DIGGED THIS! XD

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.