September 12, 2010

Kamen Rider OOO's grey medals combo form

The scans that I saw showing the grey medals combo form with other forms and Kamen Rider W CJX.
I was sufing around the net, searching for more scans of Kamen Rider OOO. I've seen several combos like the Cat type medals such as the Shishi, Cheetah and the Insect type medals such as Kuwagata and Kamakiri. And we've seen all the type of the Greeeds. Currently, OOO's have medals from 3 type, that is the Bird, Cats and Insects. But there's another set of core medals owned by OOO. It is the grey greeeds(which I assumed is the beast type). Like the above picture, that is a Combo we haven't  actually see.

We were actually hinted about the grey medals on the opening of Kamen Rider OOO. Check out the picture below.
The Gorilla parts shown in the Op of Kamen Rider OOO
 It actually shows the arm of a Gorilla medal part. I'm not sure how japanese gorilla, probably zaru(just guessing).
The combo consist of a Rhino(sai) medal, Gorilla(zaru) medal and an elephant(zou) medal.(my japanese translation is not so accurate, please correct me if I'm wrong)
Rhino, Gorilla, Elephant
The Above picture shows how the medals look like. Even though the wordings might have somehow blocked the full view of the gorilla medal, I bet that you guys might figure it out. Below would be a (low quality) scan of the combo.
A toy commercial scans showing the grey medals combo.
So, I'm hoping to see this form soon. I wonder what it does?? Hmmm....

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.