September 12, 2010

Narumi Soukuchi will appear in Movie Taisen 2011???

Koji Kikkawa helping out in attaching the belt.
People were mentioning the rumour of Skull will be featured in OOO X Kamen Rider W: Movie Taisen 2011! They were saying that Akiko was the one Henshin into Skull. Wait, that's kinda odd. But, this pic has been spreading on underground tokusatsu news spreader(and that's us tokusatsu bloggers, XD).

WHAT?!! Koji Kikkawa will reprise his role as Narumi Soukuchi, the real deal hardboiled detective who loves to read the novel "The Long Goodbye" also about a hardboiled detective, Phillip Marlowe.
Which can only mean one thing...
HE IS ALIVE!~~~(I'm assuming)
 As we can see on the above picture, I assume that he is trying to give a hand attaching the belt to a kid? From the view here, the colours make feels that it is an Ozdriver.
*Correction: I've done this correction on the original post on my blog, but looks like I forgot to do it here. The belt on that kid is Double driver with Xtreme memory. So, My bad.
Hmm... Probably a scene of Narumi Soukuchi investigating in somekind of Kougami Foundation Scandal. And it might be Eiji's past too. We'll find out when the movie is out!~ ^_^

Source: Windmoe
Original Post on my blog

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.