October 6, 2010

Kamen Rider OOO belt!

Hello everyone! ZeronXepher is back in the house for another belt video!

In my video, I mentioned that I will be doing videos in three formats for everyone to enjoy and get a feel of the rider belts. First off, whenever I get a new belt that is sealed, I will do an unboxing with a short demo of the belt. Next, I will do a full blown out review using CSToys Grading System (this is the most important part as will take a long time to do). And lastly, I will do a demo with the basic functions of the belt without talking. 

For now, I hope you enjoy my unboxing, reviews, and demos. Please leave comments and suggestions and I’ll reply quickly. Thanks!

Note: I'll be getting those full reviews with the grading system sometime soon. School work comes first you know?



Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.