October 27, 2010

Our MASCOT GOT HIS NAME!! XD

The voting is suppose to close tomorrow. But I totally can't wait anymore. And the result is really obvious. So, I decide to break out the news and declare Our cute mascot's name. XD
Here's the result.


CS-kun! With 55 votes from you guys.

Overall, we have 232 responds! WOW! That is the most responded poll the CStoys Blog ever had.
So, from today onward, our cute mascot will be known as CS-kun. He'll be around in several post, like please comment and stuff.
Remember, the name is "CS-kun". ^_^
Owh.. Just before I go and continue my study, today is 27th of October. And it's Ryokuya's birthday. So, I'll just say this.
HAPPy BIRTHDAY to our chief editor. ^_^

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.