September 2, 2010

Thank You



First of all I want to thank everyone for their support. We hit a few glitches the first day, but we pulled it off in the end. We're glad that those of you on the live stream could join us.

Looking back, it was a lot of work to put together this kind of organization to work a con, even if we were only just exhibitors. We got Mr. S out from Japan. I had my friend Steve flown in from Florida. I came in from San Francisco. And last but not least, my trusty friend, Uglyonger, without whose help, CS Toys would not be possible. And plus we shipped everything to his house.

It was great to be able to match faces to the names who I have only known as text on an order sheet.
It was also very humbling to see people pass by multiple times and make multiple purchases.

To be asked to have a picture taken with me and even my autograph!!! It brings a smile to my face that people think so highly of us.

I am also a fan like everyone else. I was just lucky enough that my hobby was viable enough to become a business where we can help spread the fandom across the world.



We've heard multiple times that we were the
best booth. We were only the best because we had the best customers.

Scott Zillner hooked it up at the end of morphicon by hooking up CS Toys with the rest of the Red Ranger bags. If that wasn't enough, we even got some of the con exclusive prints featuring Rita and the other bad guys.

We're making these available with T-Shirt and Cap purchases. I have lots of Red Ranger bags left and 40 of the Rita & Co. prints. And for 4 lucky people, a Dragon Ranger print. The bags have already been made and it will be random.

Once again, I thank you all for being awesome CS Toys customers.

In an effort to make things easier, we will try to ramp up operations in our USA webstore so that those of you who would like to purchase domestically a can do so.



Follow us on Facebook to see the latest articles from the CSToys Blog among your friends.